Priefert Squeeze Chutes - safer handling for stock, farmers and vets!
Published on 2017.05.09
Priefert squeeze chutes are the USA's best sellers, and they handle a lot of stock over there! These chutes are designed to be ultra easy to operate, and to cause minimal stress to the animal. A single individual can control the tailgate, headgate, crush and side exit from one position, with no brute force required - the chute does all the work, rather than the operator. Your vet will certainly thank you for a safer working environment too.
Priefert squeeze chutes have many innovative features, for example:
- An ultra smart manual/automatic headgate with an infinitely adjustable locking system that carries a lifetime guarantee; it self-adjusts to each animal, requiring minimal operator effort
- A side squeeze action that ‘cradles’ the animal, reducing stress and virtually eliminating the risk of dropping
- A smooth opening dual tailgate with one-sided option for calves
- A floating floor with 5 width adjustments
- Five dropgates plus a removable panel each side for maximum, safe, access
- A side exit for sorting or emergency use
Prices start from £4250 ex VAT for a crush that's built to last.Back to blog